Tuesday, March 24, 2009

180: Blue - Low Calorie review by Nick


You can actually spin this can 180 degrees on the y-axis and the label is still face up. I'm not sure why they would name this drink 180...maybe for energy around the clock, idk.

Taste
- Low calorie drinks taste way better than sugar free drinks. So, I'm glad they choose to make the low cal instead of another crappy sugar free drink. It tastes just like original (which tastes like red grape & acai juice), except with that taste that a lo-cal drink has, which i can't really describe very well.
RATING - 7/10

Buzz - WOW....WOW....How do they expect this drink to give you any energy? I mean really, this drink ONLY contains vitamin B6 & B12 and an unknown amount of guarana. They really should of added more stuff; this is one of the weakest drinks I've ever had.
RATING - 0.5/10

OVERALL RATING - 3.75/10

3 comments:

  1. I want 180 low cal, but I can't find it. I can't have sugar or Caffeine. Help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been able to drink energy drinks because they make me sick,but this one I can and it gives me energy. I love it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete