Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Monster: Muscle - Vanilla

Round two.

Taste-My lest favorite of the three only because Ive always thought vanilla was too boring by itself and when it comes to protein shakes, vanilla is okay but I always hated having to drink that thick vanilla goop every day. But its still good no doubt and it doesn't taste too artificial and it really does have a great consistency for a protein shake.

RATING-7/10

Buzz-All of this protein comes from milk which is the typical form of protein used now. It has its pros and cons. The worst protein for you is soy which has gmo's and might give you cancer or man boobs while slowly giving you results and the best kind is beef based protein or any meat based protein because simply enough that how God intended us to get big, same with animals. But besides your 50% rda of protein you get. Taurine, ginseng, caffeine, inositol, glucuonolactone, l-carnitine, gaurana and vitamin B6 and 12. (157 mgs caffeine per can)

RATING-10/10

Over all rating-8.5/10

1 comment:

  1. Νice poѕt. I usеԁ to be checking сontinuously this blog anԁ I am inspired!
    Very hеlpful info specifically the fіnal ρhasе :) I handle such info a lot.
    I used to be seeking this certаin information for а long time.
    Thanks and best of luck.

    my web blog mywallshd.com

    ReplyDelete