Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Penthouse:lemon lime

I would take a penthouse over a playboy any day!

Taste-First sip I was taken back to one of my first energy drinks. Full speed citrus, it just has that same vitamin citrus taste and after taste. But thank God it didn't have the acid taste. If your wondering what that is go read the full speed review. It has a very low amount of sugar so it gets good points for that.

RATING-7.5/10

Buzz-This drink must be very powerful because there has only been two drinks that have given me chest pains like that. Wired x505 and the xs drinks. I don't know if it was me or ingredients. But I did have it first thing in the morning with nothing to eat, but still thats crazy! It could have been this new ingredient xlan cao 25 mgs of it and wow I couldn't find anything on what it is or does, its probably a male enhancement ingredient. 105 mgs glucuronolactone. 150 mgs caffeine. 1,125 mgs taurine. 75 mgs inositol. 75% RDA pantotheneate calcium and Vit.C. 150% niacin, folic acid and Vit.B12. 450% Vit.B6. Im going to give this major points because of the chest pains, that proved to me it was powerful! Drink slowly!

RATING-9/10

Over all rating-8.25/10

1 comment: