Monday, July 27, 2009

Wave:sugar free

No I didn't even want to try this one after the last because I knew just how bad it would be,but oh well I guess I have to.

Taste-If I didn't say it last time this tastes like dust mildew and dust.But this time its twice as bad because you get sugar free tasting dust.But I had two and it does kind of grow on you and you get used to the nasty taste.

RATING-2/10

Buzz-Well let me tell you what they use for coloring.black carrot juice,elderberry juice,purple sweet potato juice and red cabbage juice.Isn't that odd?Maybe that's whats giving it the bad tastes.The can states its all natural color and flavorings. 0.3 mgs thiamin,2.2 mgs riboflavin,28 mgs niacin,7.1 mgs vit.B6.4 mgs vit.B12 and 7.1 mgs pantothenic acid. Also 1,690 mgs taurine,caffeine,inositol,l-lysine,choline bitartrate and gaurana seed.


RATING-7/10

Total amount of mgs-1,738.70

Over all rating-4.75/10

No comments:

Post a Comment