Sunday, July 24, 2011

Archer Farms: Coffee- Mocha

I had been to Target several times recently but never bothered to check for new drinks. Today I thought I better and I was rewarded.. Kind of..

Taste- Don't you love watered down coffee that is the farthest thing from fresh? Me too! NOT! Yeah so that's what this is, taking coffee letting it cool and adding nes-quick and milk is so much more delicious than this crap, you would think it wouldn't be hard to make something better. Bland, boring and artificial.

RATING-3.5/10

Buzz- Cool so they give you the amount of caffeine that's in the coffee itself which is only 65 mgs since its so watered down and they brag about how its vitamin rich with only 25% rda of your b vitamins, vitamin d and c. This will not give you any sort of energy.

RATING-2/10

Over all rating-2.75/10

1 comment:

  1. Mocha coffee makes my day. If don't any those of it, I feel like breaking down and very tired.

    ReplyDelete