Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Nawgan

Like I said with zun your going to be seeing a lot of these brain drinks now and Ive already reviewed two others since then. I picked this one up at loglis before my bike ride.

Taste- Kind of like carbonated tang. I wouldn't doubt that they use a powder to make this, and it probably comes in a single powder form also. Its not they great but hey, I'm sure taste is not what brought you to drink it.

RATING-6/10

Buzz- What to drink when you want to think. It only contains 100 mgs caffeine, 50% rda vitamin E, B6 and B12 and a special ingredient called cognizin which does so many things for your brain that I can even begin to describe so here is the official website with the information http://www.cognizin.com/science.html

RATING-9/10

Over all rating-7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment