Friday, March 30, 2012

Relentless: Juiced - Berry

Don't know if these are discontinued over in the part of the country I will never see :( but either way I got some rare gems in this trade and for my birthday from my NRG buddy Kevin Energy! Follow his collection @ energy.pedia.de on facebook!

Taste- This are always worse that I thought. I never got many chances to buy them since they were out a couple years ago, I might of had them like 6 times with the two flavors. I LOVE my juice energy drinks. They are my favorites, but like I said earlier on the refreshers review I hate carbonated juice. I do but not with drinks like these where you know its still bad for you. Its good and has that nature but it reminds me too much of V8 splash and its odd because it only has 20% juice. Last things I need to say, big company's if you're reading by any chance, make some more juice drinks and drinks that have carbonation and sugar at least! We don't drink these to be healthy!

RATING-6.5/10

Buzz-Buzz- I cant read this haha. Probably the same as the American relentless. Its made by coca-cola so of course very petty.

RATING-3.5/10

Over all rating-4.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment