Friday, October 9, 2009

Plan top:passion fruit

To me this looks like some kind of cheep mixer drink. I hate when half the can is in Spanish, but I guess you have to appeal to everybody.

Taste-Finally something remotely new. Its a bitter sweet I don't know, I guess passion fruit because that's what it says.Theres only 5 real ingredient's and the 4th is a preservative. Its to sour and bitter to be any higher than a 7.

RATING-7/10

Buzz-Nothing listed. But on the bottom left side of the can it says no taurine. Why would you not want taurine? People know now that its as useful as water but some people think it works and its not like its bad for you. Also its funny on the nutrition facts by calories it says (energy) so I guess that's what they think will give you the energy, yeah this totally more hardcore than monster.

RATING-1/10

Over all rating-3.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment