Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Starbucks Refreshers: Strawberry Lemonade

I'm very tired and worn out. Why? Because this drink is worthless.

Taste- Better than before but just a little. Lives up to its name a little better as being refreshing. I like it better because it doesn't taste like carbonated juice even though it has just as much juice. Carbonated lemonade isn't too bad, add strawberry and that's even better but when you can still taste the stevia leaf it just ruins it.

RATING-5/10

Buzz-I had this about an hour ago when I got off work at 6 in the morning. Thought it might help me stay awake at least for a half hour so I could eat my mc donalds early morning double team, but no it did absolutely nothing with its green coffee (immature coffee beans) 25% of two b vitamins (I got more out of one sausage patty) and apparently ginseng.

RATING-1.5/10

Over all rating-3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment