Tuesday, October 27, 2009

xenergy:lemon blast

This went well with my taco johns.

Taste-Why just lemon when you can have lemon lime? Its not that flavorful but its still good without knowing whether or not its sugar free (of course it is). All I taste is a little lemon juice and that's it, its not even that sour. But being sugar free its still amazing.

RATING-7.5/10

Buzz-Energy drinks do crazy things for me. For example they make me eat a lot less when I have them and also when I have them no matter how much I eat I KEEP LOSING WEIGHT, if it keeps happening I will start getting scared. 1350 mgs taurine, caffeine, glucuronolactone, gaurana, ginseng, inositol and l-carnitine. 50 mgs pantothenic acid (damn) 10 mgs vit B12. 5 mgs vit B6 and 20 mgs niacin.

RATING-7.5/10

Total amount of mgs-1,417

Over all rating-7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment