Thursday, March 29, 2012

Rockstar: Punched - Apple

So I had got this drink about a year and a half ago in a trade from my friend Kevin energy but my mom had thrown away the can. Luckily I got to do another trade and grab with drink that is very unknown here in the states. That's my friend Tyler, his favorite food is apples and his favorite drink is Rockstar punched so when he saw this drink he flipped.

Taste- Doesn't taste like its made with pure apple juice and it doesn't taste like those nasty candy apple drinks that leave your mouth sticky. Its perfect and I'm really sad they don't sell this in America. Does anybody know why? This is hands down one of my favorite Rockstars and I already wish I had another one.

RATING-9.5/10

Buzz- I really cant read a thing on the can besides gaurana and ginseng but I'm going to assume it has the same blend as Rockstar punched from here.

RATING-6/10

Over all rating-7.75/10

1 comment: