Thursday, January 17, 2013

Freek: Manic - Sugar Free

Good ol' Freek. I was looking at some of my old cans with my friend Nick and just getting a bit of nostalgia with some of my favorites. I was really disappointed because I didn't and still don't have all of some of my favorites like freek, kronik and boo-koo. But they stopped making them awhile ago. So I hit up my doods at energydrinkoutlet.com and of course they hooked me up good again with six new/very old drinks.

Taste-The freeks were from 2007 but still tasted how they did back then and when I had them it was instant time travel. I'm sure you know how that is if you had some other kind of drink you loved as a kid but they stopped making it. Anyways, this was the only one not reviewed yet by Nick. Sugar free drinks have defiantly evolved but this reminds me how they used to be not so good (same with the kroniks). Unfortunately its nothing like the original manic, it has the vitamin taste with a butt load of artificial sweetener. I would have gave the original a ten but this is just blah. Theres a reason people never used to buy these sugar free ones, even if they were health conscious.

RATING-4/10

Buzz-This company went on to make rip its (not the same but defiantly the best thing they could have done) and have a very similar blend. 1000 mgs taurine, 102 mgs caffeine. 100 mgs inositol. 8 mgs gaurana. 4 mgs ginseng. 6 mgs B12. 400 mgs Folic acid. 2 mgs B12 and 60 mgs vitamin C.

RATING-7/10

Total amount of mgs-1,682

Over all rating-5.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment