Sunday, August 26, 2012

Killer Buzz: Dragon Spit

I really enjoy these drinks. A great company right here.

Taste- If I could taste dragon spit I know for a fact it would taste like this! It does taste exotic too. Its my favorite flavor from killer buzz with the red one in second. It has some mango taste but with a nice unique soda flavor. If I had the choice I would buy it often. Its nothing out of this world that I havnt tasted at least once before but its very well made.

RATING-9/10

Buzz- Caffeine, taurine and a blend of 17 amino acids that they call the giant hornet amino acid. Used in ancient china it is said to give you the energy of a ragging hornet. Too bad there is no information on what those 17 but we know it comes from the larva secretion from the Asian giant hornet and its also what they live off of by regurgitating it and eating it. If you didn't know, that's what honey is; pollen that bees puke up. If you want to talk about a unique energy drink. You have it here

RATING-8.5/10

Over all rating-8.75/10

No comments:

Post a Comment