Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sport:mango cream by Nolan

You can never judge a book by its cover especially with sport energy,looks super generic but tastes like a million bucks.I found these at my local dollar tree for a buck each!

Taste-Creamy mango and a good creamy just like you want it to taste when you think of it,and the mango is not at all artificial  it has the taste of xenenrgy mango but with REAL sugar taste.

RATING-10/10

Buzz-1000 mgs taurine,30 mgs glucuronolactone.80 mgs caffeine.5 mgs gaurana.5 mgs ginseng.6 mgs vit.B12.4 mgs vit.B6.10 mgs vit.B10.1.7 mgs riboflavin and 20 mgs niacin.

RATING-4/10

Total amount of mgs-1,161.7

Over all rating-7/10

1 comment:

  1. Me and my husband found them at dollar tree in millington tn. I like mango and I figured it was only a dollar so why not.... it was awesome! After about 2 or 3 months we wiped them out! They never got any more though.... I live in springfield mo now and can't find them :(

    ReplyDelete