Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Re Up

Now that we got the Chicago drinks out of the way, time to start on the gay republic of drugifornia. Otherwise known as California. Thanks to my friend Dan Heinemann for picking all these up for me. This one was sold on a navy base and supports semper fi. And to Dan or Andy if your reading this I don't give a rats ass about the gay ass Marines :)

Taste- Well I had to drink this warm because they made me open it as the first one and it tasted like warm carbonated piss. Or you could call it red bull.

RATING-6/10

Buzz- Not a typical red bull blend. I'm impressed you navy bastards. Maybe you do own the seas.1150 mgs taurine, caffeine, glucuronolactone and gaurana. Most of that I guarantee you is taurine and 87 mgs of it is caffeine. For vitamins we have 8 mgs thiamin (500% rda very nice) 2 mgs riboflavin. 20 mgs vitamin B6. 2 mgs niacin. 400 mgs folic acid. 30 mgs vitamin B12 (500% rda very nice!!) and 10 mgs pantothenic acid. Could have done better for the energy ingredients but for the vitamins I was impressed, that's more than most company's usually put. But you can tell it affected the taste.

RATING-7/10

Total amount of mgs-1622

Over all rating-6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment