Thursday, September 17, 2009

Monster:nitrous-super dry

Aw man, so I just got back from a long bike ride to pick up this drink and some nice cigarillos from us tobacco (great place!). If it wasn't for this baby I don't think I would have made it back.

Taste-Mannnn another citrus drink. Citrus is and still is my favorite flavor of energy drinks but theres just to many of them now. If its not a red bull flavor then its citrus. But I guess monster needed a citrus drink. Its not bad at all but it could have been something more unique like the other two flavors.

RATING-8/10

Buzz-Monster should patent there blend. Its what they use for every drink but some drinks like to copy it. 5,000 mgs glucose, l-carnitine, caffeine, glucuronolactone, gaurana, inositol, maltodextrin and oh never mind I forgot that the nitrous drink have yerba mate. 400 mgs ginseng. 2,000 mgs taurine. 12 mgs Vit.B12. 4 mgs Vit.B6. 40 mgs Vit.B3 and 3.4 mgs Vit.B2. Per can.

RATING-9.5/10

Total amount of mgs-7,459.40 per can

Over all rating-8.75/10

1 comment: