Saturday, July 4, 2009

Celsius:sparkling wild berry

Last flavor of celsius...I think.

Taste-I was expecting something good like the rest before but I was shocked.A cough syrup fake sugar free tasting berry drink with high carbonation,I know you can imagine what that tastes like.I had a cold one and a warm one and for the love of God do not drink it warm!!!

RATING-4.5/10

Buzz-Wow they actually didn't say "burning calories never tasted so good" on this one.But it says the ingredients actually help build muscle mass.I never heard that before on any energy drink(besides kronik protein of course).60 mgs vit.C.1.7 mgs riboflavin.20 mgs niacin.2 mgs vit.B6.6 mgs vit.B12.300 mgs biotin.10 mgs pantothenic acid.50 mgs calcium.50 mgs chromium.1,810 mgs taurine,gaurana,green tea,caffeine,glucuronolactone and ginger root.I would think you could burn more than just 100 calories with all that.

RATING-8/10

Total amount of mgs-2,308

Over all rating-6.5/10

1 comment:

  1. Nope, not the last drink. You still have the Ginger Ale and Cola flavor to review.

    ReplyDelete