Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fuel:bottle can

This is a mix between a bottle and a can but its all aluminum so it counts.So the road ranger still doesn't have the sugar free animal drinks(raw dawg,donkey kick and ram jam) but they did have 5 new odd drinks.Oh wow a energy drink that has the same exact name as another,now what should I call it?

Taste-Man I cant describe it at all.Its something fruity,maybe tangerine.Its almost to sweet but its still enjoyable.The only thing I think you could compare it to is fruit punch venom but better.Defiantly worth trying.

RATING-8/10

Buzz-Ohhh man two energy drinks in one!That's a good marketing technique.I was pulling an all nighter and thought this would help but not really,I actually got very tired in about an hour.100% RDA Riboflavin,Vit.B6,Vit.C,Niacin and Vit.B12.1000 mgs taurine.5 mgs gaurana,d-glucuronolactone and inositol.100 mgs l-carnitine and 120 mgs caffeine.

RATING-7/10

Over all rating-7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment