Thursday, December 9, 2010

Monster:nitrous-black ice

I was really impatient to find this drink awhile ago, then I forgot about it and one day my car decides to completely shut down at this smoke shop and I go inside and find this drink I completely forgot about. I was so excited. I'm a nerd, wow that's bad.

Taste- After absolute zero I thought this would taste just like it after seeing its sugar free. Took a sip expecting what I thought but I was way off, this drink barely tastes sugar free, like you would never know and its got some cool chilling effect too it. A+ indeed!

RATING-10/10

Buzz- The only nitrous now that says extra strength. So does it? lets find out. But surprisingly no! This drink has less than half of the blend on the other nitrous drinks. plus no yerba mate. 2600 mgs taurine, ginseng, l-carnitine, caffeine, gaurana, inositol, glucuronolactone and maltidextrin. plus 200% rda vit B2,3,6 and 12.

RATING-7.5/10

Total amount of mgs-2659.4

Over all rating-8.75/10

No comments:

Post a Comment