Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Good night

I'm seeing more and more of these on the market. Usually only about 1 out of every 4 works for me and its usually the disgusting ones.

Taste- An amazing refreshing taste that's perfect for bedtime! It doesn't have a marked flavor but it has cactus fig flavor as the last ingredient. I'm pretty sure that's what I'm tasting here is cactus fruit even though Ive only had it once, but they captured it in this can. I like how it has a nice light but sweet taste to it.

RATING-9/10

Buzz- Well I gave it 30 minuets to kick in and I'm pretty much ready to hit the hay but then again its 2 am. This drinks contains Valerian (not tastable so therefor its not enough to work) rose hip and lavender. Some people put lavender seeds and flowers in their pillows to help relax them but its more the smell than ingesting it that aids to relaxing.

RATING-3/10

Over all rating-6/10

Goodnight...

http://www.goodnightdrink.se/

No comments:

Post a Comment