Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Howling monkey:elixer by Nolan

How crazy is this can,crazy cool.Just think how cool you would look holding this can at a party or something.

Taste-So I didn't really know what to expect from howling monkey based on its can desciption as an elixer.I wouldn't be at all surprised to find a red bull clone. This has a bright gold color that I haven't seen in a while.Yup the taste is classic red bull clone.But its more sour and has a maple syrupy taste when ever you take a sip.

RATING-6/10

Buzz-Same as sugar free but 1 mg more vitaminb5,don't ask me why.

RATING-5.5/10

Total amount of mgs-1,851.10

Over all rating-5.75/10

4 comments:

  1. where did u get this drink from!? i have been looking for it everywhere but cant seem to find it

    ReplyDelete
  2. well the only places I have seen them are at liquor stores

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell me you live near a liquor store in southern california. I cant seem to find it anywhere over here in cali

    ReplyDelete