Monday, October 26, 2009

Purple stuff:berry calming

I always wanted to drink a energy drink late at night but never did because it would keep me up. But now I can have the delicious soda flavor of energy drinks without worrying about staying up.

Taste-Strange is what I'm going to say first the only taste I could compare it to would be a sweet wine. Its not that great but it is new. I don't see much flavor behind that wine taste besides sugar, defiantly no berry's. I'm just going to have to go with a seven.

RATING-7/10

Buzz-5 mgs l-theanine. 10 mgs rosehip and valarian root. This is what I dont get, B vitamins supposed to help you relax? 20 mgs niacin. 2 mgs vit.B6. 6 mgs vit.B12 and 10 mgs pantothenic acid.

RATING-5.5/10

Total amount of mgs-63

Over all rating-6.25/10

No comments:

Post a Comment