Monday, June 1, 2009

Rockstar:punched-guava by Nolan

Okay so this is the newest rockstar drink that you cant ever find on there website or at any stores.They make it in cans but I couldn't find them so I just got the bottle,so instead I put up a pic of the cans.

Taste-Bubble gum,this has more bubble gum taste than actual bubble gum,but otherwise it tastes like candy,a little too sweet for me.

RATING-7.5/10

Buzz-20 mgs vit.B3.10 mgs vit.B5.2 mgs vit.B6.6 mgs vit.B12.1,390 mgs taurine,ginko biloba(150!)gaurana(120!)25 mgs caffeine,25 mgs inositol,25 mgs ginseng and 20 mgs milk thistle.

RATING-7.5/10

Total amount of mgs-1,428

Over all rating-7.5/10

3 comments:

  1. luv 2 make hard rockers out of the tropical punch flaver

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best drink ever conceived

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to give this one a try. I've had the pomegranate one of these, and god do I love pomegranate. They're fucking delicious. This particular one looks like it'd rival the pomegranate one.

    ReplyDelete