Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dragon joose

Yeah 23.oz and 10% alcohol, get ready for a good time!

Taste-Well its a bit stronger than the other ones Ive had, well a lot stronger but who really cares you not drinking this for taste right? Behind the harsh alcohol taste theres some grape juice flavor which is just grape juice.

RATING-5.5/10

Buzz-Hehe so I was supposed to only drink half and dump out the rest but I was going to drink it all and just say I did. I got just a bit more than halfway and my dad walks up stairs takes it and dumps it out, he was about to crush it (knowing I needed it) but I grabbed it just in time. I was pretty tipsy and had some swag going. It has caffeine taurine and ginseng, no gaurana like sparx or tilt. I was feeling pretty good energy wise but I'm sure its not as good as sparx or tilt oz per oz.

RATING-4/10

Over all rating-4.75/10

1 comment:

  1. ok if your a high school girl looking for a cheap drunk

    ReplyDelete