Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Nuclear: Berry

I'm already getting sick of reviewing these damn drinks.

Taste- An over powered berry just as I expected. Its good but just too much. It says its naturally flavored but how when it has 0% juice? Its very similar to the berry rip it. Almost identical.

RATING-7/10

Buzz- I see it has taurine first, caffeine then glucuronolactone in the ingredients but it only mentions 90% rda vitamin B3. 240% B6 80% B12 and 45% pantothenic acid. I hadn't had an energy drink in 24 hours (which is surprising for me lol) and I drank this in the morning and could feel it working for a few hours so it must have a decent amount along with that wonderful sugar but I cant count it on the rating.

Buzz-2/10

Over all rating-5/10

1 comment:

  1. I had this just now. It was good, but didn't feel too much energy.

    ReplyDelete