Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Buy This Energy Drink Help Kids: Original

I saw these on energydrinksare us.com's facebook page a week or so ago and thought I would never see them because they were at some weird gas station /coffee shop called sheetz thats only on the east coast. Little did I remember that I was going that way later that week and I actually found them all in Pennsylvania.

Taste-This is a red bull clone with a slightly sweeter taste and hints of sweetarts, accourding to my friend Dan. But thats what all energy drink n00bs say when they drink red bull. Others wise its pretty decent.

RATING-7.5/10

Buzz- This shocked me, these drinks have a really effciant blend that will work! 2805 mgs taurine, caffeine, inositol, choline, bitartrate, glucuronolactone and EDTA. 122 mgs vitamin C. 41 mgs niacin! 8 mgs vitamin B6! and 21 mgs vitamin B12! Suprisingly you cant even tast all the vitamin powder in here. BUT! We have some false advertsing here. Bitartrate is a white powder used for tuxture purposes in food and soft drinks and has no energy benifits what so ever. No clue why they would put it in the blend.

RATING-8.5/10

Total amount of mgs-2,997

Over all rating-8/10



No comments:

Post a Comment