Friday, July 10, 2009

Mountain dew:WoW wild fruit

Does it not bug you guys how they say Mtn DEW instead of mountain dew?Its so stupid and its annoys me so much.

Taste-So I think the other is better but my brother says this one is but of course he is not a certified beverage taster like me,and also about 8 out of 10 people I ask say the other is better.This tastes like maybe raspberry blueberry,they say wild fruit and that could mean anything but this flavor just isn't as bold as the other and this only has one main flavor the other had a few.

RATING-9/10

Buzz-73 mgs caffeine,because nerds need this to stay up all night and play WoW.

RATING-1.5/10

Total amount of mgs-73

Over all rating-4.75/10

1 comment:

  1. you can suck it i love mountain dew and you don't know shit about mountain dew

    ReplyDelete