Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ace review by Nick


One of my favorites; it REALLY sucks that this company failed. All their drinks tasted good, had good energy blends, and hot chicks on the cover...what could be better than that? Why must the good die young?!

Taste
- This is a great unique flavor. It is similar to red bull but it is also very different. It's actually one of my favorite NRG drink tastes, which is why i like Ace so much.
RATING - 8.5/10

Buzz - Good blend here, similar to Monster's but not as br00tal. The buzz is still far above average. Pull the Ace.
RATING - 7/10

OVERALL RATING - 7.75/10

2 comments:

  1. This company went under? No wonder i cant find it anymore. that sucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stuff was the bomb! The flavor was wonderful and the "Buzz" was good too. It does suck that the company went under, I stocked up last year like crazy when they were at the 99cent store, sadly I drank them all, and now I have no more.

    ReplyDelete