Thursday, March 14, 2013

Kickstar: Fruit Punch

Ive heard very few rumors about these drinks and heard that they were at a gas station on the far south side of my hometown Rockford at a Mobil. All thanks to Zak Mckimmy of course lol. But I heard they were trying to market this for kids to drink it in the morning. Now Ill explain to you why that's a bad idea.

Taste-Its great, its just what I expected from mountain dew. Its just code red with a little bit of white grape juice. Theres no point in doing that besides so that you can tell people its reluctantly healthy. It just ruins the good code red flavor and takes away from the carbonation a little bit. But either way its kind of a cool new drink, I like it and Ill try it again.

RATING-7/10

Buzz-What do we have to wake you up in the morning? Only 80% of your vitamins B6, B3, B12 and C? Yes they wont even make it 100. But we also have 92 mgs caffeine. I can work with that, its like a red bull and a sip extra. But yeah.. I crave a lot more. My enlarged heart is not satisfied, haha.

RATING-3.5/10

Over all rating-4.75/10

No comments:

Post a Comment