Saturday, November 24, 2012

Jamba: Blueberry Pomegrante

Back out in Chicago. It seems like I can only find new drinks to review if I go out of town. Last it was Denver and before then it was Chicago again. I picked up 3 of these jamba juice drinks that are barely considered an energy drink. But its better than nothing I guess.

Taste- Very very lightly carbonated juice. I know that they used their fruit juice blends that they use for their drinks for these and just add some caffeine. Blueberry and pom juice are two juices you jut don't carbonate. Its not sweet at all either, its like watered down (literally). The actual juice would taste a lot better.

RATING-5/10

Buzz- Just some added 80 mgs caffeine to label it an "energy drink". Its trying to compare itself to a cup of coffee and the leading energy drink.

RATING-2/10

Total amount of mgs-80

Over all rating-3.75/10

No comments:

Post a Comment