Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Rip it:g-force

Wow so when did this happen?A new rip it.Or is it old?Anyways Ive never heard of it but I always knew they needed a grape flavor.

Taste-Now this is what a grape soda should taste like.Not to sweet,not to artificial just right.I knew I could trust rip it to make another great tasting drink.

RATING-8/10

Buzz-I haven't had a drink in awhile where I could actually "feel" the buzz,but rip it did it for me with.1010 mgs taurine.100 mgs caffeine.100 mgs inositol and 8 mgs gaurana.70 mgs Vit.C.2 mgs Vit.B6.400 mgs folic acid and 6 mgs Vit.B12.

RATING-7/10

Total amount of mgs-1,696

Over all rating-7.5/10

2 comments:

  1. Nolan,
    Thanks for the review of our latest flavor -- G-FORCE. We like your succint, to the point reivews. No BS there.

    We linked to this one from our Facebook Page. (See link in our name.)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found this drink to taste like grape soda mixxed wid dust dude it tasted weird

    ReplyDelete