Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rev3 by Nolan

So I just found this little booth at the mall and asked the guy if he was selling it and he said no but I can just take it,so I was really happy.

Taste-I wasn't expecting anything good at all but I was wrong.A creamy something,I want to say a cream soda but no its better than that.Maybe a creamy citrus.

RATING-8.5/10

Buzz-Theres some cool goodies in here.1.5 mgs vit.B1.1.7 mgs vit.B2.20 mgs niacin.5 mgs vit.B6.300 mgs biotin.10 mgs pantothenic avid.100 mgs calcium.50 mgs magnesium.250 mgs acetyl,l-carnitine and HCL.210 mgs green and black tea blend.(which contains 80 mgs caffeine).50 mgs korean ginseng.10 mgs rhodiola.50 mgs d-ribose.10 mgs cacao.150 mgs citric acid.75 mgs citcic acid.2 mgs malic acid.61 mgs acerola,aloe vera.grape seed.olivol.pomagranate.red vine,black current and vegtibal juice.

RATING-7/10

Total amount of mgs-1,326

Over all rating-7.75/10

3 comments:

  1. Howdy Nolan! Great review of a great energy drink. Rev3 is a healthier alternative to many of the other drinks currently on the market.

    I stumbled upon your blog today and I am really excited about reading more of what you have to say.

    Entrepreneur Extraordinare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nolan,
    Great review of a pheonomenal energy drink! Rev3 is a healthy alternative without compromising on taste.

    May I ask how your ratings work? What criteria do you take into account?

    ReplyDelete
  3. for taste if it tastes good then a good rating, if it tastes bad then a bad rating lol. And for the buzz I just look at the amount of mgs and if there is any unique ingredients like your drink has ill give it a higher score.

    ReplyDelete