Friday, October 23, 2009

Xenergy:citrus slam

Man its been more than two weeks since my last review or energy drink (I know, I'm addicted) so I had to beg my mom to order me some drinks from da NRG drink outlet, since I'm flat broke.

Taste-I was hoping for a nice sugary sweet drink but I see its sugar free, damn. Not bad for sugar free just like there old drinks you can barley tell. Then again you can its kinda dull tasting and musty. Comparable to sprite sugar free with less carbonation and more musty taste. Also gets flat fast.

RATING-7.5/10

Buzz-1350 mgs taurine, caffeine, glucuronolactone, guarana, ginseng, inositol and l-carnitine. 50mgs pantothenic acid (decent) 10 mgs vit.B12. 5 mgs vit.B6 and 20 mgs niacin.

RATING-8/10

Total amount of mgs-1,450

Over all rating-7.75/10

No comments:

Post a Comment