Thursday, May 14, 2009

Liquid lightning:sugar free by Nolan

Like my lighting fixture? When I drank this there was actually lightning outside,decent too.

Taste-MAN ALIVE! Did they do this on purpose?It freaking tastes exactly like carbonated cough syrup!EXACTLY!Just like NyQuil.My friend drank one and said this.Awww god damn dood aww sick that is the worst tasting thing Ive ever &%%@*(% tasted aww nasty I'm ganna throw up.I thought there might be alcohol in here at first because it defiantly tastes like there would be but nope not at all.

RATING-2/10

Buzz-1,900 mgs taurine,glucuonolactone,d-ribose,inositol,ginseng,potassium citrate.10 mgs vit.B5.26 mgs vit.B12,9 mgs vit.B6,34 mgs vit.B3.1 mgs vit.B2 and 125 mgs vit.C.

RATING-5/10

Total amount of mgs-2,105

Over all rating-3.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment