Saturday, March 26, 2011

Rockstar: roasted - espresso

If Rockstar keeps disappointing me like this i'm going to have to get a monster tattoo instead.

Taste- Well here you have it the worst tasting energy drink in my opinion, and not too long ago we had the best tasting the monster rehab. I know its just me but I have a little issue with spiced flavored alcohol like whiskey or brandy or bourbon or anything in that category, if I have even a little taste of it I will puke. Now this drink tastes like 50% whiskey 40% espresso and 10% milk, it is outright disgusting so I had my friends drink most of it (which was like one sip each). Its no wonder I could never find this drink until it hit big lots.

RATING-1/10

Buzz- Rockstars orignal blend. 20 mgs milk thistle. 25 mgs ginseng, l-carnitine, inositol and gaurana. 120 mgs caffeine. 150 mgs ginko biloba. 1000 mgs taurine. 2 mgs vitmain B6. 10 mgs vitamin B5 and 20 mgs vitamin B3

RATING-8.5/10

Total amount of mgs-1,431.4

Over all rating-4.25/10

No comments:

Post a Comment