Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rockstar:juiced-pomegranate by Nolan


Pomegranate is really good for you,in fact some times i drink pure pomegranate juice sure it tastes bad but I'm doing my body a favor.Some times when you drink healthy or organic energy drinks it gives you double the buzz,take verve for example.
Taste-Ha that's funny i cant remember what it tasted like,it was probley pom. with some citrus or regular rockstar.All i know is that it was alright.
RATING-6/10
Buzz-Same as regular rockstar but without the b2.
RATING-4.5/10
Total amount of mgs-1,388
Over all rating-7/10

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm, these babies are one of my favorites. If I'm craving something juice-like, but still want an energy drink, these are what I search for. I actually love plain pomegranate juice, but you can tell that the flavor here isn't quite 'all natural' or anything, but moreso a reproduction of what I'd imagine someone that hasn't ever tasted real pomegranate would think they'd taste like.
    Still damn delicious, though maybe a tad too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a horrible review. On a irronic note I JUST had some pomegranate juice LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. if anyone knows where i can find these please let me know.i can not find anymore anywhere online or in stores

    ReplyDelete