Sunday, October 11, 2009

Freek:psycho

I think I can say freek is (or was) my favorite energy drink brand. This just might be the last can I will ever have of the wonderfully tasty freeks, and I never even collected them all...*sigh*. But thank you edjunkie for giving me one last freek experience.

Taste-Just like crush or any good orange soda. All freeks had that delicious soda pop taste that you always craved, but I guess if you want something close you can drink rip it, but its still not the same.

RATING-9/10

Buzz-Nothing like monster but don't be fooled you will get a nice buzz. 1000 mgs taurine. 100 mgs caffeine and inositol. 10 mgs gaurana. 60 mgs vit.C. 2 mgs vit.B6. 400 mgs folic acid and 6 mgs vit.B12.

RATING-6.5/10

Total amount of mgs-1,624

Over all rating-7.75/10 Long live your soul freek, you will not be forgotten.

1 comment:

  1. i have a can of freek psycho for sale if interestd contact me at shawn_d36@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete