Sunday, August 26, 2012

Victory

Dollar energy drinks. I don't know how I feel about them. I feel there should be more of them but unless I only had a dollar I would rather buy any of the bigger brand drinks. Although there are a lot of drinks that are two or more dollars that are only worth a dollar, and this site can help you distinguish what ones like that to avoid.

Taste- I don't usually smell the drink before I taste it but I did on accident and it smelled like straight body odor. It made me not want to drink it at all. But I quit being a little bitch and drank it. Its another wanna be monster clone that ends up tasting more like redbull. When this happens that drink is just ruined. Combining drinks is good sometimes, but not redbull and monster. It tastes like a dollar.

RATING-5/10

Buzz- 200% rda niacin, riboflavin, vitamin B6 and B12. Not bad, that's 400% each in the whole can. Makes me wonder if there is a nice amount of anything unlisted, but they didn't list it so its their bad.

RATING-3/10

Over all rating-4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment