Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lighter spider

I love middle class drinks, that's the only word I can really think of to describe these cool looking drinks that are pretty damn tasty and also have a nice ingredient list but never find their way to the big top.

Taste- Fruity pebbles made with sucralose. My first one I really enjoyed when I was on the run, the second I sat down and relaxed while drinking it and it was a little too harsh to enjoy fully. Different flavor than orange but a very nice sugar free addition.

RATING-8/10

Buzz-100% rda of all your b vitamins. 1000 mgs taurine. 100 mgs ginseng and gaurana. 25 mgs l glutamine and l carnitine and 120 mgs caffeine.

RATING-6.5/10

Total amount of mgs-1,392.7

Over all rating-7.25/10

1 comment:

  1. hey, dont give up on your store dude, the beverage industry is constantly evolving and nrg drinks are the highest branch at the moment lol

    ReplyDelete