Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Unbound: Energy + Juice review by Nick


I don't know why but I have a small part of my heart dedicated to Unbound. At $1.39, Unbound should be a legend among generic energy drinks.

Taste - This is A LOT like Monster Khaos. I can't say it's an exact clone. It's got 30% juice, some of that juice is from: pear, apple, pineapple, and passion fruit concentrates. I can definitely taste the pineapple, the pear, and some of the apple. This is a little more ruff than Joker's energy/juice rendition, that is not necessarily a bad thing but, for me it is. Great but, not the best energy/juice drink
RATING - 8.5/10

Buzz - I really wish I could give this drink a higher buzz rating but, I can't because it looks like they took the monster blend,except for the taurine, and cut it in half. Why would they do that?!
RATING - 5/10

OVERALL RATING - 6.75/10

No comments:

Post a Comment