Friday, June 12, 2009

Hot

What does the Japanese thingy have to do with this?Don't ask me,but this is a truly odd tasting and looking drink.

Taste-Candle wax yup that's right I said candle wax that is the main flavor here,why it tastes and smells like this is a good question.Its not really a bad or gross taste but defiantly odd,if you drink it consistently you cant taste it any more and it tastes very dull.I think this taste comes from this new ingredient called citrus aurantium.Also this is sugar free.

RATING-5/10

Buzz-I didn't expect to get a buzz off this but I did it might be because of that new ingredient called citrus aurantium.100% RDA vit.C and niacin.190% vit.B6.175% vit.B12 and 50% pantothenic acid.1000 mgs taurine.300 mgs citrus aurantium and 120 mgs d-ribose.

RATING-7/10

Over all rating-6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment