Friday, December 11, 2009

Jones gaba:nectarine tea

So what is jones gaba? Its a smart energy drink with an important ingredient called gamma aminobutyric acid that doesn't exactly give you powerful energy but more like mind power for when you need to ace that test.

Taste-Reminds me of when I was a kid and I used to drink my dads nectar drinks in the can with the little bird on them. You probably have no idea what I'm talking about. But unlike those drinks that were drink goopy sweet 100% juice this is like the watered down version. If I had to choose the best flavor out of all four I think this would be it.

RATING-6.5/10

Buzz-What does gama amino butyric acid do? It helps increase the production of alpha brain waves and enhances focus plus clarity while decreasing beta brain waves which cause nervousness and scattered thoughts. So if your giving a big speech or going on a date with a very fine chick then down one of these baby's! Big points for this great ingredient!

RATING-8.5/10

Total amount of mgs-150

Over all rating-7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment