Saturday, September 22, 2012

Spazz Juice

Today me and my girlfriend went to Chicago to celebrate our two year anniversary and I just so happen to find some new drinks at the shopping place in navy peer. I found 4 new boston american drinks in a candy store. And yes this is my girl friend, she doesn't look too happy because she got sick :/

Taste- This company is always changing their formula and now its something completely new. Blueberry. Its a candy like blue berry taste with that awesome cotton candy type taste. Good and sugary, perfect in a candy store. I have no complaints on it.

RATING-9/10

Buzz- 50% rda vitamin B3, B12, B6 and 25% B2.1000 mgs taurine. 120 mgs caffeine. 50 mgs inositol and 25 mgs gaurana and ginseng.

RATING-7/10

Over all rating-8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment