Thursday, November 26, 2009

Monster:dub

Happy Thanksgiving everybody. This is my Thanksgiving feast!

Taste-Interesting. It tastes like they took monster and added grape flavoring but the monster taste is so strong it over powers the grape. I don't like grape but this is a fantastic mix. I would say it beats the original monster, power owns mixxed and kicks the new assault straight in the face. Its got just the right amount of sweetness without lacking carbonation. New monsters are always worth the wait.

RATING-9.5/10

Buzz-No this time I didn't drink the whole thing at once, why would you when you can make it last all day with the resealable top? So all day this thanksgiving my energy levels were at max and I plowed right through with that football. 2500 mgs l-carnitine, glucose, caffeine, gaurana, inositol, glucuronolactone and maltidextrin. 200 mgs ginseng. 1000 mgs taurine. 1.7 mgs riboflavin. 20 mgs niacin. 2 mgs Vitb6 and 6 mgs Vitb12.

RATING-9/10

Total amount of mgs-3,729.70

Over all rating-9.25/10

1 comment:

  1. Why'd they have to to producing them?!?!
    I never got to try one :(
    If you find another, you should totally tell me :P

    ReplyDelete