Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Rockstar: Iced

I think gas stations have different contracts with energy drink company's. All the ones around my area only have about 6 or 7 different kinds of Rockstar, I went to a gas station about 50  miles away and they had Rockstars I hadn't seen in a year or two. Ones I didn't even think they made anymore like the juiced ones and citrus and pomegranate. I haven't seen a pomegranate in like 3 years. But yes I also found this.

Taste- At first I was like wow it has a nice strong natural tea flavor. I wasn't expecting that, I really like it. But I kept drinking and I noticed its to hide the strong fake sugar taste that you don't expect from tea. Especially from me being so used to drinking Snapple's oh so good peach teas. When compared to that its less of the peach taste and more "tea" and sucralose. I don't see myself buying it again until I need something new for a change, but it is refreshing for that reason and as a beverage.

RATING-7.5/10

Buzz- Another drink I can take to the gym. Are they ever going to add real sugar to energy drinks anymore? 1000 mgs taurine, 50 mgs ginseng. 25 mgs inositol. l-carntine. 120 mgs caffeine and 25 mgs gaurana. Plus electrolytes and 100% RDA of all your B vitamins.

RATING-7/10

Total amount of mgs-1,283

Over all rating-7.25/10

No comments:

Post a Comment