Monday, March 30, 2009

Hooters by Nolan



Yeah whats better than a pair of big ol plastic boobs?Real ones,that's why I don't like hooters cuz there just refined hot girls,not the real thing.But wow I cant believe they made an energy drink,its made by socko but the can doesn't state it.

Taste-The only thing I can really taste is bubble gum for a second,and then it splits of into nothing,like you can still taste the sugar but you can feal the liquid go down your throat,super crazy,if you can find this drink try it and see what I mean but other wise this drink is just to odd and gross.But still enjoyable.

RATING-5/10

Buzz-Not slackn here.1000% RDA vit.b12,100% RDA pantothenic acid,530% RDA vit.b6,5% RDA calcium,3% RDA magnesium and 200% RDA niacin.Also 950 mgs taurine,133 mgs guarana,133 mgs ginseng,110 mgs caffeine,5 mgs inositol.I could defiantly feel the buzz on this one.

RATING-6/10

Total amount of mgs-3,169

Over all rating-5.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment