Sunday, December 25, 2011

Rockstar: Xdurance

Merry Christmas everybody! Its not often that Ill get to do a review on Christmas but I found these two new rockstars so that was an awesome early Christmas present for me and you guys can get the reviews for a present from me!

Taste-It tastes powerful and like it works. I Like that about a energy drink, it doesn't have to be that good but just drinking it you know your going to get results. Same with the look of the can. The only taste I could compare it to for an idea would be a really nasty chalky candy like sweet tarts. Most wont like it, but I'm sure they didn't go for flavor on this one. But I personally think its alright, gets worse as you drink though.

RATING-7/10

Buzz-It comes with three new ingredients for your energy needs. Three branched amino acids called l-valine, l-leucine and l-isoluencine. All these are protein based acids, which makes this another great drink for working out! Leucine stimulates the muscle tissue and the other two basically complete it. Rockstar really knows what they're doing, I hope people realize that when they buy this drink. 1000 mgs taurine, 120 mgs caffine, 25 mgs l-valine, l-leucine and l-isoluencine, green tea and gaurana. Plus 100% B5, B3 and B6.

RATING-9/10

Total amount of mgs-1,280

Over all rating-7.75/10

1 comment:

  1. I just tried this today, and WOW. I've been wired for hours with a pretty productive energy. Not jittery or uncomfortable, just buzzed. The taste was far from being "good" but I actually thought it was okay by the time it was warm and I was PUMPED. Much better than the coconut one.

    ReplyDelete