Monday, March 30, 2009

Howling monkey:cola by Nolan



When I first got this I bragged so much cuz I thought it was one of the rarest drinks of all time,really just cuz I saw it way in the back of big lots on the top shelf covered with dust.But then I saw it at a couple liquor stores.

Taste-Like coke but weaker and thinner,with a pinch of wheatyness.

RATING-6.5/10

Buzz-What the hell is quinine,63 mgs vit.e,2.4 mgs riboflavin,21 mgs niacinamide,2.1 mgs pyridoxine hci,6.6 mgs cyanocobaiamin,11 mgs d-calcium pantothenata,4 mgs iron,5 mgs zlac gluconate and 1,735 mgs taurine,glucuronolactone,d-ribose,maltodextrin,caffeine,l-carnitine,inositol,guarana,ginseng,green tea.Ha you thought those were some really crazy ingredients but I just gave the technical terms for them.But a good list for shure.

RATING-5.5/10

Total amount of mgs-1,850

Over all rating-6/10

2 comments: