Friday, April 10, 2009

Samba Energy Juice review by Nick


More dances! I guess if you are dancing, you need to drink energy juice drinks. It's more like a kaio-ken x3 than a samba, if you ask me. (btw DBZ reference)

Taste - 100% juice, wut BS. They think that just because its liquid that it's juice (I guess they can call anything juice these days). Besides their lies, this has a great taste. It is a combination of: apple, grape, and cranberry juice concentrates. It makin' me thirsty just writing this review!
RATING - 7.5/10

Buzz - Wow, they really took their energy blend serious. This blend is very similar to that of monsters, except better. Yes, that's right, this drink is better than monster. It has all the same ingredients and their amounts as monster, except Rumba has a lot of vitamins that monster doesn't. Beastin' energy.
RATING - 9.5/10

OVERALL RATING - 8.5/10

2 comments:

  1. RUMBA JUICE!!!!!!!!!! I lift stuff and put it down!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 39 and I tried the Samba drink. I was very pleased with the result. I had as much energy as I had when I was "25"!!! I loved it, I was up cleaning house until 3:00 a.m. WOW!! I didn't have jitters or that "low" that most give you either. I LOVED IT!!!

    ReplyDelete