Thursday, June 28, 2012

Zun

I remember when I saw an ad for these at walmart so I got bored  one night and drove about 25 miles or more to all 4 walmarts in my hometown to see if they carried them and not one store had them. Talk about a waste of time and money.

Taste- Light but still flavorful, refreshing and still unique. Its not BAM BEST NEW DRINK but its a good flavor for what its trying to go for. Vety hard to describe, its not a fruit flavor and it doesnt taste like a typical soda flavor. The best I could describe it is it taste just like the color which is lite pink.

RATING-8.5/10

Buzz- A brain boosting drink. I would buy these on the regular if I could. I love the idea of enhancing your mind naturally to think and feel more clearly. Most energy drinks take the route with vitamins and caffeine that affect your body more than mind and kind of are just blah. There needs to be more drinks like this.415 mgs CoQ10 (a natural substance in your body that turns food into energy) choline (again, something already in your body. A chemical in your brain that helps your concintration) and taurine. With 75 mgs caffeine and 70% rda vitamins E,C,B12 and B6. We could have more ingridients here but drinks like these would end up costing 7 dollars a can. Too bad they will never make them because I would buy them! This drink gets points for being one of the few drinks of its kind and hopefully the start of something new. But it fails on the amount of mgs. Still enough to have an effect for sure, but there could be so much more!

RATING-8/10

Over all rating-8.25/10

No comments:

Post a Comment